Friday, February 19, 2010

"Observation" 19/2

I'm Benedict, and I'll be writing today's 'report' thingy.

Full attendance today.

First, we travelled from RI to GOS. We left at 1340h, and reached GOS at 1500h sharp.

Luckily, it didn't rain. As such, our travelling time was reduced a little.



As it was our second time here, we signed in using the file for student volunteers.

Moved to the choir room, where we had this week's choir lesson.



We had a new choir teacher today, replacing Ms. Kwan. She seemed like a nice person, asking us to address her by her given name. Don't think we should do that though, since after all, she's more senior than we are.

Today was *mostly* observation again, like the last time.

Ms. Phoon didn't look as if she was prepared for today's lesson though, so @Wen Ye & Isaac, please make sure you guys come up with something for our next trip. Somehow.

We started teaching the choir their school song. Simple song really, 6 lines - but it will take some time for them to learn it fully.

I suppose today's meeting has started us on our project timeline - the first of which being teaching the choir their school song.

Oh, and GOS has bought a new piano.



If I'm not mistaken, this is the one which can record stuff played on it.

We left at 5.20, after obtaining Ms. Phoon's contact details.

That's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment